Monday, December 12, 2005

Wade Sun heads for US Nationals Table Tennis Tournament

Tomorrow I will be travelling to Las Vegas, where they hold the US Nationals Table Tennis Championships every year. I will play 4 events, U2100, U2200, U4200 Dbls, and Over 30 singles. Hopefully this year will go well, and place in some event. 2002 was when I won U2100 and U4200 Dbls with partner Sudish Iyer. We had alot of close calls. I didn't play doubles last year (end of year was too hectic for me, getting married, changing jobs/careers, and moving away to San Diego). Anyhow, a short vacation for me.
This will also be a business trip, as I will look into incorporating my start-up company as a Nevada LLC. I hear it on radio all the time, newspapers/PennySavers all advertise it. I guess it makes sense, to save on taxes. Anyhow I hope to get my products when I return from the trip and start selling them. Bring to stores on consignment. Contact distributors.
Hope my Disc Eraser becomes a hit! Today I fiddled with printing new business cards, but it didn't work too well with my printer. I have to order more, but I want to include background picture of the colored Disc Eraser. They will come in yellow and also in red, maybe also blue. Anyhow it has been a long road, I will probably need to write a book in retrospect so people can see what kind of work it takes to invent/patent/prototype/manufacture/market successfully. Looking back gives me momentum to go forward since I've already come a long way by myself. Ain't afraid of the unknown, since I am resourceful and the internet is a big help of information. It'll be interesting to see how next year unfolds...how far will Disc Eraser go? The best way to destroy a CD. Maybe attend some trade shows. Comdex doesn't meet in Las Vegas this year, or else I could wrap it into the trip too! How'se that for efficiency? Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home